terms of order
Once youfve added all the items that you wish to purchase to your shopping cart, you can begin the checkout process. this process involves 3 steps; shipping information, order review and credit card info. you will then receive a confirmation email.
*When you enter your shipping info, please do not forget to include your room# if there is one.
- 1. Definition of Personal Information
- Personal information is information that is associated with an identifiable living individual. Personal information can be information that identifies an individual such as names, birthdays or other.
- 2. Collecting Personal Information
- We may collect your information when you place an order or communicate with our customer service representatives. When we collect your information, we take all reasonable steps to ensure your personal information is stored safely on our servers.
We collect the following information:
a) full name
c) telephone number
d) email address
e) shipping info
f) order history
g) information that identifies an individual by combining information above
- 3. Use Of Personal Information
- The purpose of use of personal information we correct from our customers:
a) Order confirmation and reference
b) Shipping confirmation and reference
c) Response to emails
- 4. Delete Or Modify Personal Information
- Please contact us at the email address below when you need us to delete or modify your personal information.
- 5. Cookie
*Cookies are small date files that are automatically stored on your computer when you visit websites.
- 6. Security
- We use SSL(Secure Socket Layer) technology to protect the security of your online order information.
*SSL technology encrypts information to protect it from being decoded.
- 7. Contact Us